WE WELCOME ALL. Gay and straight, young and old, you are welcome at First Congregational Church of La Grange. We are a church with a grand staircase, vaulted ceilings, and a sanctuary that comfortably seats 250 people. We would love to be a part of your special day!
Please note: we have made changes in accordance with regulations during the COVID-19 pandemic. At this time, we expect to be under these guidelines for all of 2020 and 2021 and these rules will apply. If resurgence mitigation measures are in place that are more restrictive, we will follow those.
- No one may be in the building without a mask on at all times. The only exceptions are for the couple getting married, during the wedding ceremony, they may remove their masks, and for readers only while they are reading.
- You must provide the office a written record of every attendee’s full name and contact information for contact tracing.
- Social distancing must be observed and hand sanitizer use is recommended.
- No food or beverages allowed.
- Only one person using either the men’s or women’s restrooms at a time.
- Please check with the office for the maximum number of guests in either the Sanctuary or the Chapel.
For the FCCLG Wedding Manual click here: Wedding Manual
For more information or to tour the church, please contact the main office at 708-352-0800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.