Welcome to First Congregational Church! We hope that you are able to learn about our church by perusing our website, but the best way to get to know us is to get connected! Come to worship, stay for fellowship, and stop by the office to get to know our pastor and staff! We’d love to have coffee with you and get to know you better.
Wondering about Sunday mornings?
- Worship begins at 10:00 am.
- Nursery (infant – age 3) are welcome to begin worship in the nursery room on the first floor.
- Sunday School (preschool – 6th grade) are invited to start in the service for a children’s sermon then head off to Sunday School for the rest of the service.
- An elevator is available through the Cossitt Avenue doors. Our ushers would be happy to assist you with the elevator and around the building.
- Come as you are. Be comfortable. Be yourself.